High-precision Electric Ventilated Ovens,
essential wherever a precise thermal treatment plays an important role.
Used mainly in stabilisation treatments, annealing, hardening, artificial heat ageing, softening, brazing, stabilisation of post-metal plating materials, etc.
Ideal ovens for important scientific or experimental laboratories and many production line test laboratories.
- Modular design adaptable to any multiple composition
- Oven chamber made from tough, leak-proof stainless steel
- Insulation and thermal components made with quality, thick and compact ceramic-based materials
- Two oven ranges, with operating temperatures up to 450°C (max) and up to 650°C (max)
- Option to fit intermediate shelves that are also suitable for large loads
- Homogeneous and reliable heating, combined with an excellent high-efficiency ventilation system
- DIN 17052-1 compliant distribution of temperature in the working area
- Major brand programmable controller offering exceptional reliability (optional controller for cycles involving several segments).
Download the technical data sheet