Universal chamber ovens with radiant heating, specially designed for the most demanding heat treatment applications.
Ideal for tool construction processes and treatments such as annealing, hardening, forging and tempering.
With the use of appropriate accessories, these ovens are
perfect for multi-purpose use.
- Sturdy, compact construction
- Heating on three sides (sides and bottom)
- Heating elements on the sides are protected inside grooves
- Bottom heating element protected by heat-conducting silicon carbide plate
- Door can be installed vertically, opening by sliding downwards (the door protects against radiated heat)
- The top of the door is fitted with stainless steel sheets with anti-burn protection
- Door movement using gas shock absorber
- Vent connection on the rear wall of the oven
- Uniform distribution of temperature complies with DIN 17052-1, up to T +/-10K
- Low power consumption thanks to the insulating multilayer refracting structure
Download the technical data sheet