VENTILATED ELECTRIC OVENS for complex heat cycles, where
extremely precise temperature control is required in heat cycles with working temperatures from
100°C to over 500°C.
- Precision and uniformity of temperature with a dynamic control system to optimise the thermal balance, even with particularly complex loads
- Innovative stratified-laminar ventilation system to homogenise flows and accelerate the thermal process.
- Air exchange system with regulating valve.
- Electric heaters made from HT steel, designed for maximum thermal performance and optimal air circulation
- Innovative thermal insulation with double layer ceramic-based materials to ensure the oven has VERY LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- High capacity oven base, insulated with ceramic materials
- The oven can be loaded with baskets, containers, crates, trolleys, etc. even of considerable weight
- Option for the supply of a dedicated loading cart including guide rails (optional)
- Oven chamber made entirely from thick, leak-proof stainless steel
- Bodywork with modern design and treated/painted steel
- Independent, direct, automatic thermal safety system.
- Programmable, easy to use thermostat, convenient even for complex thermal cycles
- Designed to interface with a PC monitoring system EXPLORER 3000 type (optional)
Download the technical data sheet